Once upon a time, three little princesses stumbled upon a magical courtyard in a big city. After exploring the courtyard, they wandered in and were greeted by a nice gent that gifted them toy dinosaurs and off they went to explore!
What they found was this pretty little french bistro with options for everyone. Vegan for mom with a delicious vegetable sandwich and our household staple, pizza for the kids and Dad. The stumbled into the spa area and spacious bathrooms and were able to catch some views from the building.
Besides the beautiful and magical amenities, we highly recommend that families check out this spot, it is very kid friendly. Their employees catered to the children's every need and wish. The cafe was very accommodating to kid requests--they even somehow let them have dessert while waiting for food--hey when in France? Lol. Waldorf Astoria staff really made the space come to life for the little ones.
Why the Waldorf Astoria of course: For all the reasons listed above, beautiful, magical, and kid-friendly.
1. Spiaggia: If you are going to do Italian for dinner, this is IT! Lake views for days and days and days.
2. Neiman Marcus: Who does not love popovers and chicken broth? The girls and I cannot get enough.
3. Eataly: For a quick bite, we absolutely adore the foccacia counter--it is the only authentic italian spot in the area, so you HAVE to go. Also, their book selection, household selection, and grocery selection is our go to spot for all our Italian favorites, like Santa Maria Novella soaps and italian dishware and cookies.
1. American Doll Store: Renamed in our household to the Doll store, this 2 story mega American Doll store does not disappoint, bring your children and their dolls to enjoy some doll clothes or accessories, a blowout, and maybe some dessert--the cafe and restaurant serve the best dessert.
2. Disney Store: My kids believe this to be like visiting a Disney Park, except we can get in and out in 30 minutes or so--talk about kid and MOM friendly lol.
3. Oak Street Beach: When the weather is nice, no better beach in the Chicago, beach life, not too crowded, and best skyline views in the City. Bring some cash and rent chairs for the day and pretend you are a tourist in your own town.
We love exploring Chicago and this list will keep growing, we explore as a family, we explore through our Law Firm with our Looks, Leads, Lifestyle events at the prettiest places in Chicago and Chicagoland, be a tourist in your hometown, you'd be amazed at what you find. We welcome you and your family to our June 5th events, the 630pm event should be more kid friendly, hope to see you all there, reserve your seat at panzicalawoffice.com/blog!
Hi! Welcome to my world, I love all things, including God, my family, my business, law, work, fashion, style, and so much more. I am just starting this and I hope you stick around for the journey that should inspire you to do so much more. You have to start somewhere, and I promise you, it will only get better.